Deck 777 Cabalistic Correspondence Cards

Although in the Tarot section, this is not a traditional 78 card deck.  This 22 card Major Arcana deck is ideal for anyone wishing to travel the magical path, as well as anyone who is interested in divination.

Did you ever want something truly unique, magical, a one of a kind magical tool? Well, my friend, you have come to the right place!  This is it!!

Lance Reynard has put 3 years into the making of this magical deck of cards. Even the paint is magical, a formula developed by Lance over 20 years ago, just waiting for this wonderful oportunity...
They began in October of 1988 and were intended strictly for the personal use of their creator. The deck was created to develop and assist the Higher nature. With 25 different correspondences on each and every card, there is a wealth of information at one's fingertips!
The design makes it much easier for the interested party to grasp the fundimental knowledge, as well as the awesome depths of a very complex study and practice concerning the Tarot, Ceremonial Magick, The Cabala, and related subjects.

The Twenty-Five Correspondences Per Card:
Psychic and Divination-Deck 777 cabalistic correspondence cards-Lance Reynard-Alchemy, Ceremonial Magick, Magical training tools, information. Study witchcraft, magic, magick, cabala, kabala, runes, tarot, plants.
Grandpa's General Store-Unique Gifts, Occult and Metaphysical Supplies-The cool place to shop online for tarot decks! Deck 777 cabalistic correspondence cards-Lance Reynard-Alchemy, Ceremonial Magick, Magical training tools, information.

The Place To Shop!
To Grandpa's Home Page!
Email us about anything!
Looking for something?  To search Grandpa's, just enter any keywords then click search!
About Our Secure Shopping Cart And Policy
Show Me What's On Sale!
Show Me What's New?
Take Me To Books!
Take Me To Gifts
Take Me To Incense Home!
Take Me To Occult And Metaphysical Supplies
Take Me To Psychic And Divination Tools!
Take Me To Ritual Tools
Take Me To The Tarot Cards!
Click Here To Tell A Friend About Grandpa's!
Pagan Tarot Decks~Magick
Deck 777 cabalistic correspondence cards-Lance Reynard-Alchemy, Ceremonial Magick, Magical training tools, information. study witchcraft, ceremonial magick, high magic, alchemy, Hebrew, runes, plants, elements, planets, metaphysical correspondences.
Deck 777-it is more than just a Tarot deck. Each tarot card has magical correspondances to the Hebrew, Alchemy, Elements, Music, Runes, Sephiroth,and more.
Michael
Gabrial

The Deck 777 consists of 22 cards, and a double sided instruction card, with layout suggestions.
A limited number of durable, beautiful handcrafted decks are available. (Until this note is removed.)
Each 777 deck is numbered and hand signed by the Author: Lance Reynard. For those interested in Alchemy: Jasmine, rose hips, chamomile, eye bright, frankincense, gold, and myrrh, are common ingredients to the Deck 777 make up.
All signature decks are gold leafed, (nicer than shown), very rich 4"x 5" heavy double parchment stock.

TAR777    Deck 777   $37.95
Tarot Card Name
Hebrew Symbol  
Hebrew Meaning of Letter
Sephiroth Path Number 
Spiritual Intelligence Area
Tarot Number
Related Runic Glyph
Musical Note  
Weapon(s)    
Plant(s)        
Scent(s)    
Tarot Meaning
Names of Connected Cabalistic Paths
Zodiac/Planet/Element
Hebrew Letter Name
Roman English Equivilent
Sephiroth Path Area
Symbol Of Zodiac/Planet/Element
Related Runic Name
Ruling Spirit Area
Earned Power
Stone(s)
Drug(s)
Animal(s)
Reversed Meaning
Graphic Design© Webster's Fantasy 2001
Pentacle©RobinWood 1997
Used with Permission
Deck 777
Although in the Tarot section, this is not a traditional 78 card deck.  This 22 card deck is ideal for anyone wishing to travel the magical path, as well as anyone who is interested in divination. Each card has 25 different magical correspondences. Great for the aspiring magician!
Although in the Tarot section, this is not a traditional 78 card deck.  This 22 card deck is ideal for anyone wishing to travel the magical path, as well as anyone who is interested in divination. The face of each card has a Hebrew letter, corresponding to the information on the reverse of the cards.
Take Me Back To Tarot Home!
Lead Me On. I Like Surprises!
Deck 777©Lance Reynard 2000-2001 
All rights reserved-Used with Permission
Further reproduction prohibited.