Negative Aura Colors
By Ines Mi
Negative energies show corruption of the divine energy, divine light. They are energies that we have somehow misused and created a lack of the divine energy which they once were. Every single positive color has a negative. For example a ruby red indicates someone full of life, with high aspirations and passion, while maroon red indicates someone who has misused their sexual energy,someone operating from the lower level of consciousness.
Gray is associated with
- A gloom and doom attitude
- Someone who is "stuck" in a present situation and cannot see his/her way out.
- Worry, If someone is momentarily worried about a certain situation gray will show within their aura. Gray will also be there if the person is a constant worrier.
Charcoal Gray indicates despair.
Gray-Black indicates deep grief and loss.
- indicates someone being lazy and not moving forward with their life.
- could also indicate illness
Dark Orange/Burnt Orange
- indicates someone that has become full of self pride and egotistical.
- can show someone capable of cruelty.
- the desire for power
- someone headed in the wrong direction
Dull Brown shows someone who has an insatiable desire or greed.
- Lack of ambition
Green - Brown indicates jealousy.
Avocado Green, This is a very dark green.
- indicates a person consumed with jealousy
Light Smoky Black indicates someone who is in despair, sorrow or even someone with suicidal impulses.
If you would like to learn more about auras, why not hop back to our main aura page and peruse a few more aura articles!
The aura information we provide here is for entertainment purposes only. Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this page for more.
This page was last modified: September 23, 2019 04:14pm UTC